Dallas Stars Tournaments once a Read more [...]
Ice Hockey Listing Category: Hockey Tournaments
In celebration of the 2020 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic®, the Lone Star Invitational Cotton Bowl® Edition will take place January 2-5, 2020 in Dallas, Texas. This one-of-a-kind event will feature head-to-head match-ups of both Youth & Adult teams from across the U.S & Canada who are ready and rarin’ for their chance to compete for the Division Championship on the outdoor ice at the historic Cotton Bowl® Stadium and take home our signature “Texas-Sized” Boot Trophy! Come in early! Each participating team receives 20 tickets to the 2020 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® featuring the Nashville Predators vs. Dallas Stars on New Year’s Day! See the sights and experience hockey in the Lone Star State throughout the weekend! The Lone Star Invitational Cotton Bowl® Edition tournament begins bright & early January 2 at Dallas Metropolitan area Children’s Health StarCenters and concludes with Youth and Adult Division Finals on the ice in Cotton Bowl Stadium on January 5 (weather and other conditions permitting). With unmatched player gifts and more benefits than you can shake a stick at, y’all don’t want to miss this unique opportunity to join us on the ice in Dallas for The Ultimate Showdown!
DIVISION | LEVEL | TEAM STRUCTURE
• YOUTH 10U | 12U | 14U – “A” Level Travel/Select League Teams Only
• YOUTH 16U – “A” Level Travel/Select & High School League Jr. Varsity Teams Only
• ADULT 21 & OLDER – Gold | Silver Level Adult House/Recreational League Teams Only
*LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE IN EACH DIVISION
*Youth 10U-14U Divisions are open to “A” Level Travel/Select teams only.
*Youth 16U Division is open to “A” Level Travel/Select/High School Jr. Varsity teams only.
*Adult (21 & Older) Divisions are open to GOLD (Traditional “A/B” Level House League) and SILVER (Traditional “C” Level House League) teams only.
*Subdivisions may be created in each division
• YOUTH 10U | TEAM ENTRY FEE: $2,795
• YOUTH 12U | 14U | 16U & HIGH SCHOOL (JV) | TEAM ENTRY FEE: $2,895
• ADULT 21 & OLDER | TEAM ENTRY FEE: $2,995
*$750 deposit due at the time of application registration. Teams may apply for acceptance into the tournament by completing the online application registration and submitting the required deposit fee. Application registration does not guarantee acceptance into the tournament. Application registration will take place between June 1, 2019 – September 30, 2019, and accepted teams will be notified on October 4, 2019. Final amount of team entry fees will be due upon official notification of acceptance into the tournament.
• USA Hockey Sanctioned
• Top-Level A Travel | Select | High School (JV) & Adult competition from across the U.S. & Canada
• EMS personnel onsite for all games
• Music in StarCenter rink lobbies and during warm-ups prior to each game
• Tournament swag for each player participant
• 3 Stars of the Game Selections
• Post-game interviews of players and coaches
• Championship on-ice celebration at Cotton Bowl® Stadium
• “Texas-Sized” Dallas Stars Tournaments signature Boot Trophy for Division Champion & Finalist Teams
• Individual “Six-Shooter” Division MVP award
• Real-time scores, standings and player statistics via HockeyShift
• 20 Tickets to the Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® featuring the Nashville Predators vs. Dallas Stars on New Year’s Day